Since July 2013 it is now a legal requirement of the Owner to present an Energy Certificate on their property if they wish to sell. This is also a requirement for Owners who wish to rent their property on a long term basis or for holiday property, if the house is let for 16 weeks or more each year.

We will organize an Architect to visit your property without delay and once the Certificate is prepared, we will ensure it is registered with the Generalitat.